Statement of Faith
The Statement of Faith upon which HAPPY HILL FARM and NCTA are founded and shall permanently exist is as follows:
- We believe the Bible, both the Old and the New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, and inerrant in the original writing, and that it is of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
- We believe that man was created by God, that he sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death, which is separation from God; that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and that those who reach moral responsibility become sinners in thought, word, and deed.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice; and all who believe in Him are justified, are born of the Spirit, have become the children of God, and are new creatures in Him.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, and His present life there for us as High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting consciousness of the lost.
- We believe that Christians, those born of the Spirit, are to live the new life in the power of the Spirit; and his normal attitude of life is to yield himself to God, trusting God to keep him.
- We believe in “that blessed hope”—the personal, visible, pre-millennial, and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.